The purpose of this blog is to highlight the beautiful city of Guadalajara; the faithful members, the valiant missionaries who serve here, as well as the people, culture, and food.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I Feel My Savior's Love


I have just recently seen this video of these precious children
singing I Feel My Savior's Love.  I know it is not new, but
because it is new to me, and touched my heart so much,
I'd like to share it here on our mission blog.  

As missionaries, we seek to represent our
Savior Jesus Christ in all that we do and say.
I love the words of this song that remind us to
do just that.  I especially love the words to the
fourth verse.

I'll share my Savior's love,
by serving others freely.
In serving I am blessed,
in giving I receive.

Chorus
He knows I will follow him,
give all my life to him.
I feel my Savior's love,
the love he freely gives me.



video