Such beautiful countryside
I know this picture is blurry, but she was so precious,
and I clicked very quick
our 3 Assistants
We met this lady sweeping the dirt street outside her house.
She was so curious as we pulled up and
President and the assistants hopped out to get a good look
across the mountainside. She stopped sweeping and watch them.
I finally grabbed a picture of the Savior, and
got out to meet her and say hello.
She and I were fast friends. We asked if we could
leave a blessing with her, and she kindly invited us into
her home and President asked Elder Alarcon if he would
provide a blessing for her. It was the most precious moment.
I will remember that for a long time to come.
I love her so much. What a memory!
President had an apple core and tried and tried to give this
horse a snack, and he would
not give President the time of day..
After the Colima Stake conference
wow, color coordinated and all!
I know.
these guys were well beyond the fence, eating the good stuff
I love this picture. We stopped quick as we passed this rancher.
Bob leaped out to shake his hand and say hello.
not two seconds later, these good Elders were out the door
with pass along cards and a picture of the Savior
Out on the streets one night. Book of Mormon
in our hands.
melted ice cream
again, I know this is blurry, but I just loved
the image of these two ladies visiting
favorite picture ever! Elder McDonald and Elder Salinas
with their sweet 84 year old investigator getting baptized
check out this guy up on the roof
getting it done... finishing his Book of Mormon reading
beauty is just everywhere
I couldn't resist
everywhere.
We think he was in way over his head.
It actually made us nervous.. poor guy.
I love this picture.
President and Elder Alarcon






































