We are so glad to be here in Manzanillo for Valentine's Day! We love this place, and love these missionaries! What a great day we had together!
On our way this morning.
ok, that picture clicked before we were ready :)
Here we go.
Working on the outlines!
Our new missionaries making sure they understand
each point of doctrine and the flow of the lessons.
Zone Leaders Elder Long and Elder Torres.
working on the outlines
Good for them!
I love this.
This was so precious, as Elder Mora
began reciting the outlines in English.
He did not know I was behind him listening.
I started recording well into his reciting.
Then this group gathered in a circle and each of them
went round and round reciting each outline, picking
up where the last elder left off.
I loved it!
Part 1
Part 2
Divisions!
President Clayton with with
Elder Ramirez and Elder Rodriguez
And I went with Sister Barnette and Sister Rosado
Taking off...
us on the bus.
What wonderful missionaries!
We walked and walked, and walked some more,
and surprisingly met Sister Hooper and Sister Herman
along our way ... we decided we couldn't pass up
taking a quick selfie :)
These two darlings decorated the door
of one of their investigators
who wasn't home, with a heart attack!
On our way back to the chapel.
Great experience!