right where we began three years ago.... in Ameca.
What a wonderful day, a beautiful drive and lovely meetings
with these sweet members in Ameca!
We woke up to the sound of thunder and
to a gorgeous rainstorm.
It rained for the first part of our
drive and then the clouds parted and
the sun broke out..
The fields are green and the cattle
and horses are happily eating the
fresh green grass.
After our meeting I took pictures of our
Ameca congregation. From right to left.
Presidetn Clayton
with President Munoz on the far left,
and his branch presidency.
President Munoz and his sweet family.
These sweet girls drew precious
pictures for us.
This first one is my favorite!
President Clayton and I driving
around our mission.
Check out President Clayton's dark neatly
combed hair and bright smile.
I love that this sweetheart colored my
hair with her yellow crayon to convey
my gray hair. I love it!
With President Partida and his wife, Gloria.
He was the former branch president,
of Ameca, now counselor to President Munoz.
With Elder Rose and Elder Astorga who are
serving in Ameca right now.
President visiting with the Elders
before we left.
Our gorgeous drive home.





















