The purpose of this blog is to highlight the beautiful city of Guadalajara; the faithful members, the valiant missionaries who serve here, as well as the people, culture, and food.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Tepic Stake Conference. 12-10-17

We have had a marvelous weekend here in Tepic for the Tepic Stake Conference.
The visiting Area Authority was Elder Villanueva.  What a wonderful spirit he brought with him.

My heart was touched as I listened to the Stake Patriarch speak.  He told of how he was a married mature man when the full time missionaries came into my life.  I didn't know how to read, and they taught me to read.  The first book I read was the Book of Mormon.  I will be forever grateful for these inspired young men, for their courage to come and teach a man like me Moroni 10:3-5 and how to put those words into effect in my life.

   

One more picture with Stake President Huerta.