The purpose of this blog is to highlight the beautiful city of Guadalajara; the faithful members, the valiant missionaries who serve here, as well as the people, culture, and food.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

out and about

Here are some unforgettable pictures we've taken as we have been out and about for the past few weeks.

Such beautiful countryside


I know this picture is blurry, but she was so precious, 
and I clicked very quick


our 3 Assistants





We met this lady sweeping the dirt street outside her house.
  She was so curious as we pulled up and 
President and the assistants hopped out to get a good look 
across the mountainside.  She stopped sweeping and watch them.
I finally grabbed a picture of the Savior, and 
got out to meet her and say hello.  
She and I were fast friends.  We asked if we could
leave a blessing with her, and she kindly invited us into
her home and President asked Elder Alarcon if he would 
provide a blessing for her.  It was the most precious moment.
I will remember that for a long time to come.
I love her so much.  What a memory!





President had an apple core and tried and tried to give this 
horse a snack, and he would
not give President the time of day.. 







After the Colima Stake conference 
wow, color coordinated and all!


I know.




these guys were well beyond the fence, eating the good stuff






I love this picture.  We stopped quick as we passed this rancher.
Bob leaped out to shake his hand and say hello.


not two seconds later, these good Elders were out the door
with pass along cards and a picture of the Savior


Out on the streets one night.  Book of Mormon 
in our hands.




melted ice cream




again, I know this is blurry, but I just loved
the image of these two ladies visiting


favorite picture ever!  Elder McDonald and Elder Salinas 
with their sweet 84 year old investigator getting baptized

check out this guy up on the roof


getting it done... finishing his Book of Mormon reading 


beauty is just everywhere



I couldn't resist



everywhere.



ok, we think this cow was in trouble.
We think he was in way over his head.
It actually made us nervous.. poor guy.


I love this picture.  







President and Elder Alarcon