The purpose of this blog is to highlight the beautiful city of Guadalajara; the faithful members, the valiant missionaries who serve here, as well as the people, culture, and food.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Along our way

Here are some of the views of the countryside
in and around the pueblos and cities as we have
been traveling.  It has been gorgeous!








I love seeing the school uniforms.
We always see lots and lots of school
children when we drive through
Cihuatlan.


As we were driving through Cihuatlan, we happened
to see the Zone Leaders, Elder Torres and Elder Barrera
doing divisions with Elder Castro and Elder Sanchez.
We spotted them having a bite of lunch.
Good for them!



Check out this very cool corral.





I know....


The floral shops here are jam-packed with all kinds
of bouquets and arrangements. (I mean jam-packed)


I have loved these metal musicians from the first
moment I saw them.  We finally stopped so I could
snap a quick picture of them.  Clever huh!



Mom, just taking the girls to school.








so. many. pretty. things.